HELP : PLACING ORDERS BY ALTERNATE METHODS
In addition to this website, you can also place an order by the following methods:
Whichever method you choose, please remember these IMPORTANT DO's AND DONT's:
- DO put your FULL name and address on the correspondence (not just on the envelope!)
- DO write clearly in block capitals on reasonably sized pieces of paper - no postage stamp sized orders please.
- DO send your full name and address with all payments.
- DON'T send money with your order. We don't keep unlimited stocks, and some items may be unavailable for short periods. Write or call first with your order and we will send you confirmation of how much money you need to send. See above fir irderubg details.
- DON'T guess postage. Postage varies depending on destination, service and weight, so do not guess the postage rate. We will confirm this to you in writing or on the telephone. A rough guide is available, although for most orders will work out cheaper than this.
- DON'T guess exchange rates. We will sometimes accept some foreign CASH ONLY but only on our terms with advance agreement so please ask us what the exchange rate is first BEFORE sending money (see payment section for more details).
- DON'T list hundreds of items on your order and then only pay for one or two. Please only list what you intend to pay for. We hold items that are ordered and asking us to hold items you don't want is unfair to other customers.
- DON'T keep changing your order if you can help it. It's confusing and causes delays.